Comment #8 on issue 63 by re...@colorado.edu: JSlider fails to render knob
icon under Intel Macs in Java 1.5

I tested under [os x 1.4.11 with java 1.5.0_19] and [os x 10.5.8 with java
and could not reproduce this problem, see attached screenshots.  Therefore
change the ticket status to verified.  If anyone reports this problem in
the future,
we should just recommend they upgrade to the latest version of java.

        testjslider-10.4.11.png  32.2 KB
        testjslider-10.5.8.png  44.7 KB