Hello Allain,

No problem, it's just animateToColor that causes an error.
PColorActivity does have useful methods

Color getDestinationColor()
void setDestinationColor(Color)

so perhaps the javadoc should mention that it is safe to cast the
return value from PInterpolatingActivity to PColorActivity?

As you may see from

we don't regularly run clirr either.  :)

   michael