Am 13.07.2009 um 00:11 schrieb Stephen Chin:

> Sounds like a good plan to me.  The only projects I know of today
> that are stuck on 1.4 support are running on modified versions of
> Java for mainframes.

Hope those folks won't berserk when they loose a 2d scenegraph api.

> By the way, I hope no one objects, but I have added Allain as a
> project committer...  :-)

@Allain:

Welcome on board and greetings from Munich. I saw you already busily
commiting and improving the test coverage. That's a great thing to do,
thanks a lot. But your first commit broke the mvn build (on a mac)
saying:

piccolo2d.java/core/src/test/java/edu/umd/cs/piccolo/PNodeTest.java:
536: warning: [deprecation] getClientProperty(java.lang.Object) in
edu.umd.cs.piccolo.PNode has been deprecated
                assertNull(node.getClientProperty("Testing"));

Am I missing something?

P.S.: Any ideas if we could set up a hudson/cruisecontrol build
somewhere?