Comment #1 on issue 87 by allain.lalonde: property changes are not
cascading to parent nodes

I've committed changes that confirm that the system is working as expected.
Turns out
the default behaviour for cascading is to block everything unless
explicitly allowed by
a call to setPropertyChangeParentMask. I'll write a test documenting that
it works that
way.  It was an error in my understanding.