Owner: ----

New issue 88 by allain.lalonde: toImage doesn't return an image of the
proper size

What steps will reproduce the problem?  The following test fails:
     public void testToImageResultsInDesiredSizeImage() {
        PNode node = new PNode();
        node.setBounds(0, 0, 10, 10);
        BufferedImage img = (BufferedImage)node.toImage(20, 40, null);
        assertEquals(40, img.getHeight(null));
        assertEquals(20, img.getWidth(null));

   I'd expect to get an image with the dimensions I provided back and the
node stretched to cover as much of it as it could.

   It's seems that the logic within the function is correctly attempting to
resize the node to be as large as it can be, it's just that it's not
returning an image of the dimensions provided.  I'll submit a patch once I
know this is not the intended behaviour.

Piccolo2D Developers Group: