Great. Thanks.

On windows it just too much to call this one fixed, so unless someone
has a better suggestion, I'll have to put in some os dependent logic.

Windows, use fractional measurements, mac do not. Stems from mac doing
it at the os level already, so enabling it in java causes the rendered
text to be longer than expected. Leading to the ellipsis.