Comment #4 on issue 72 by allain.lalonde: PSelectionEventHandler grip
points do not scale with zoom

I agree that the element should resize, but I think there whould be a
minimum size to
it. Maybe after it reaches that size making the zooming away from the node
pushes the
handles away from it slightly so that it doesn't overlap the selected node?

Should be easy enough to implement if that's how we want it implemented.