Comment #13 on issue 45 by allain.lalonde: deploy maven site,

It'd be extremely handly to have a maven repo somewhere. Right now I'm stuck
deploying the jar files to a local repository.  Since I was learning maven
when I had
to do so, using Piccolo in my project was the largest pain point I had
considering
the public maven repo has a piccolo available, but it's useless.

So, I vote for yes, just not sure where we could deploy it to.