Comment #14 on issue 45 by heuermh: deploy maven site,

Note the maven site and maven repository are different things.  It will be
possible
to host a maven repo on googlecode and have maven central mirror it, I know
this
because other googlecode projects are doing so.

As far as "sites" go, there are several to consider, the wiki pages at
googlecode,
the user documentation and released-version javadoc at
http://piccolo2d.org, the
maven-generated website, with all its reports, and the
maven-via-Hudson-generated
continuous intergration site.

As noted above and on the wiki at WebSiteHowTo, the maven-generated website
is too
large to commit to the SVN repo.  I'm not really sure what we should do
with it.