Comment #14 on issue 22 by mr0...@mro.name: Name property for PNodes

using the client properties as backing storage makes the value check
senseless. Also
opens the door to name clashes for this important property with special
meaning.

So no, it's not a good idea. Also firing change events for name sound
really odd to
me. A node's name shouldn't change during it's lifetime.

P.S.: I wished there was a name property a year ago, when I wanted to
integrate with
https://appframework.dev.java.net/intro/ - it's Resource-Injection is based
on a
"name" property...