Comment #17 on issue 22 by mr0...@mro.name: Name property for PNodes

It's not about PSwing, it's about PNode.
It's not about Widgets.
I wouldn't make it final as to not require the ctor only to set it.
I would not hack it ontop a publicly writeable storage.
I would not trigger change events as to not encourage more-than-once change.
I also don't think the memory footprint of one more pointer or 2 methods
really matter.

It's all about the name 'name'. Either add it and ease integration (FEST
seemingly
and AppFramework for sure) or let it.

It's about the expansion of the public interface. So it's an important
change.

I'll prepare the commit tomorrow, let's see what we do with it.

I'd also like to get a statement from Stephen why subclassing doesn't do.