Comment #4 on issue 111 by heuermh: Piccolo is missing HTML support

On further consideration, I like PHtmlView or PHTMLView better as a class
name.

It is not possible to use setTextPaint(Paint paint) because JLabel provides
only
setForeground(Color).  I like then void setTextColor(final Color textColor)
and similar.

The javadoc note about calling super.setBounds probably isn't necessary
since that
recommendation holds for nearly all protected methods in Piccolo2D.