Comment #6 on issue 16 by allain.lalonde: Support non-rectangular zooming
of PCameras on nodes

Although I think this does allow for maximum flexibility, I can't help but
wonder if
the payoffs are not worth it. The very concept of node's scale becomes
meaningless if
this change is allowed.

If we make the suggested changes and then set the X scale of a node to 10
and the y
scale to 1, what should getScale() return? I'm not sure there's a
meaningful response
to the question.

I'd hate to lose such a simple concept at the cost of most flexibility,
without
gaining a compelling new use case.

Thoughts?