Comment #9 on issue 124 by heuermh: Add additional constructors to PSWTImage

Thanks for the input.

This is why I feel that a boolean ctr parameter or a getter/setter pair
might not be
a good idea; consider the property slowInSlowOut on PInterpolatingActivity

http://www.piccolo2d.org/doc/piccolo2d.java/release-1.2.1/apidocs/edu/umd/cs/piccolo/activities/PInterpolatingActivity.html#setSlowInSlowOut%28boolean%29

Here a boolean flag was used to discriminate between two different
behaviors.  The
problem arises when you want a third possible behavior, or more (i.e. Issue
107).
Now we have a meaningless pair of methods (or constructors, in the earlier
patch)
that must go through a deprecation cycle before they can go away.

I can't say for sure that we'll ever come up with a third possible
implementation of
disposeImage(), but we might.