Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 126 by heuermh: Update SWT dependency version

The following patch updates the SWT dependency version to 3.3.0-v3346, the
most
recent version I could find in the maven central repository.  I've added
profiles to
the swt pom.xml for gtk linux x86_64, carbon mac os x, and win32 x86.

I've only tested gtk linux x86_64 so far.  The build works and the swt
examples start
up ok.  If you click the mouse in the swt canvas, the following exception
is thrown:

$ java -classpath
target/piccolo2d-swt-examples-1.3-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt.examples.SWTHelloWorld
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError
         at
edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt.SWTTimerQueue.sharedInstance(SWTTimerQueue.java:69)
         at edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt.SWTTimer.timerQueue(SWTTimer.java:122)
         at edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt.SWTTimer.isRunning(SWTTimer.java:257)
         at
edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt.SWTTimerQueue.containsTimer(SWTTimerQueue.java:216)
         at edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt.SWTTimer.isRunning(SWTTimer.java:257)
         at
edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt.SWTTimerQueue.containsTimer(SWTTimerQueue.java:216)
         at edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt.SWTTimer.isRunning(SWTTimer.java:257)

Attachments:
        patch.txt  2.0 KB