Marcus Rohrmoser <mr0...@mro.name> wrote:
> Am 16.11.2009 um 07:49 schrieb Michael Heuer:
>
>> Maven version 3.0-alpha-3 gives a slew of warnings on our build, many
>> of which should probably be addressed before 1.3.  Let me know what
>> you think.
>
> Hm, think it's not top prio, but I'll have a look on the weekend - and
> will open an issue.

There is an Issue 146 already.  I'm fixing similar issues in my own
projects in preparation for giving this repository a try

http://nexus.sonatype.org/oss-repository-hosting.html

It feels like a lot of extra steps in order to cut a release, but it
is a workaround for our can't-upload-to-central-with-a-parent-pom
problem.

   michael