Thanks for being so responsive Allain!

Unfortunately this change did not correct the problem.  And it's
actually unnecessary, since JComponent.setVisible is already a no-op
if the visibility isn't changing.

To clarify... I'm not seeing a stack overflow, but a continuous
toggling between visible and invisible.   And I'm still trying to
reproduce the problem in a simple example.

Chris

On Jan 28, 8:05 am, piccol...@googlecode.com wrote:
> Revision: 962
> Author: allain.lalonde
> Date: Thu Jan 28 07:04:37 2010
> Log: Made PSwing.setVisible lazily call its component's setVisible method
> depending on its current visibility. This should stop the stack overflow
> being experienced by Chris Malley. Since I have been unable to reproduce
> it, I can't test it.http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/source/detail?r=962
[snip]