I can't seem to reproduce this in a simple example.  But in one of our
applications, I see an endless series of calls to the
ComponentListener that is added in PSwing's constructor.  The calls
alternate between componentShown and componentHidden.  And there is
nothing in the application code that appears to be triggering this, it
keeps feeding back through PSwing.setVisible.

So rather than continue to chase my tail on this, I'd like to discuss
the motivation for adding this ComponentListener.  What purpose is it
serving? It seems unnecessary.  And undesirable - should client code
be able to call setVisible on a Component?  And both this
ComponentListener and the override of PSwing.setVisibile seem a little
dangerous, given how the entire Swing approach works by parenting
JComponents to PSwingCanvas.ChildWrapper.

Also note that an additional ComponentListener is added in
PSwing.initializeComponent, could this be creating problems, depending
on the call order? It seems like there is component initialization
going on in the constructor that should really be in
initializeComponent.

Thoughts anyone?...

Chris