Comment #4 on issue 159 by cmal...@pixelzoom.com: events not delivered to PSwing Components for some transforms

This issue appears to be fixed.

Caveat: r963 diff shows that most of PNode source file was modified. In a separate email, Allain noted that the fix was in globalToLocal(final Point2D globalPoint) and computeGlobalTransform(final PNode node). So I patched PNode 1.3-rc1 with just those methods, and it tests OK. I did NOT test the entire new version of PNode, trying to keep my test environment as true to rc1 as possible so that I don't pull in new problems.