I realize this is z-ordering.  But if this is supposed to replace the
existing z-ordering interface, then raise and lower would be replacing
moveToFrontOf(PNode) and moveInBackOf(PNode).  So, again, how does
raise and lower allow me to put one sibling in front/back of another
sibling?  Imho, this new interface proposal reduces the functionality
of the interface, and (as Allain noted previously) makes make changing
the z-order of siblings cumbersome, if not downright difficult.