Getting closer to producing a first release candidate for 1.3.1...
However, I need comment and verification for just a few issues.

Issues needing comment:

Issue 191. ...FRACTIONAL_METRICS on Windows... (http://goo.gl/06NiG)

Issues needing verification:

Issue 206. SWTGraphics2D keeps invalid caches (http://goo.gl/aWA1g)
understanding and running the corresponding example is sufficient to
mark this as verified.