GwtPiccolo is now available from http://code.google.com/p/gwt-piccolo/
(If I've unknowingly committed some licensing faux-pas in terms of
Piccolo2D, please let me know and I'll fix it straight away.)

There are still heaps and loads missing from it, but it's a start. If
anyone is interested in trying it out there is a Sample.java to be
found in com.piccolo.wrapper.client.sample (not included in the
distribution, though, I wanted to keep the lib as clean as possible,
so you need to get it from the repo).

Mia