From: piccolo2d-dev@googlegroups.com [mailto:piccolo2d-dev@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jeffrey Guenther
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 2:22 PM
To: piccolo2d-dev@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [piccolo2d-dev] I would like to branch the piccolo2d code
base...

Ramon,

Based on what I see in the license in the distribution, you can freely
modify the code as long as you provide the license disclaimer.

I have run into a number of problems with Piccolo2D as well and am willing
to help you in your forking effort. My research group has a number of needs
that are not being met by the current code base. ZVTM is another zoomable
library, but is too far off the Java standard way for me to be too
interested in adapting it. Piccolo just needs a little modernizing love.

Let me know if you are interested and we'll start to figure out the details.

Jeff