All,

Given that there has been little to no contribution to Piccolo2D.Java
recently and I personally am only interested in the 3.0-spike branch,
I would like to revise a proposal from last year:

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Michael Heuer <heue...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1.3.1 branch:
>
> Verify issues Fixed for Milestone 1.3.2
> http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-1.3.2%20status%3AFixed
>
> Triage issues Accepted or Started for Milestone 1.3.2
> http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D1.3.2+&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Toolkit+Component+Summary&cells=tiles
>
> Find a release manager for 1.3.2 release

Waiting on a release manager.

> 2.0 svn trunk:
>
> Resolve minimum JDK requirement for version 2.0
> http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/detail?id=190
>
> Verify issues Fixed for Milestone 2.0
> http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-2.0+status%3AFixed&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Toolkit+Component+Summary&cells=tiles
>
> Triage issues Accepted or Started for Milestone 2.0
> http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D2.0+&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Toolkit+Component+Summary&cells=tiles
>
> Triage issues in New status for inclusion in a version 2.0 beta
> http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/list?can=2&q=status%3ANew+Toolkit%3DPiccolo2D.Java+&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Toolkit+Component+Summary&cells=tiles
>
> Find a release manager for 2.0-beta1 release

Waiting on a release manager.

> 3.0
>
> Create a new branch branches/3.0-spike and mirror on github
>
> Set minimum JDK version to 1.6 or 1.7
>
> Refactor jdk16 and jdk16-examples back to core and examples respectively

This has been completed.  I plan to update the build to use newer
maven plugins and to cut a 3.0-beta1 release shortly.

> 4.0
>
> Create a new branch branches/4.0-spike and mirror on github
>
> Refactor core APIs to have no dependencies on java.awt.* or javax.swing.*
>
> Refactor core implementation classes into at least two new modules
> (one Java2D plus POffscreenCanvas, one Java2D plus Swing (current
> PCanvas & event support))
>
> Spike on refactoring SWT, adding new Processing, Android modules

Branch has been created but no further work has been completed.

If anyone is interested in volunteering for the release manager role
for version 1.3.2 or 2.0-beta1, please do so.

   michael

---