Thank you, Kohsuke.

   michael

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <k...@kohsuke.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Subject: [FB-Discuss] Join us in moving on to Java 6
To: findbugs-disc...@cs.umd.edu

Hi, FindBugs developers,

I'm the creator of the Jenkins project, and I'm trying to build a
coalition of several OSS projects to collectively start requiring Java
6 as minimum requirement. I believe FindBugs is still on Java 5, and I
wonder if you'd be interested in joining us.

The idea is to collectively put a stake on the ground that we are
moving on to a newer runtime requirement. I think our putting our
weights together would help us spread the message.

I put more details in the following one-pager:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pi8OsiG-hPDjqSge4xqmpZTshryUkMdF4QLBeCf0GXo/edit#

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi                          http://kohsuke.org/

---