Hi Uwe,

> I want to propose that the list mail "From:" is set to the real mail
> author and additionally a "Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" is used
> to ensure responses to the correct address.
>
> That would make mail handling with modern mail clients (maybe except
> mutt, <scnr>) a lot more covenient.

Interesting. What advantages do we have then?

These two requirements would be easy to implement, especially the second
one (Reply-To) is trivial. However, the first one would imply that a
separate mail is sent to each member of the list (as opposed to
currently one single mail to all members).

Don't the disadvantages outweigh the advantages?