Thanks for the reply.

Yes I do have a specific question:

The FAQ:
It is very easy to write C functions in Pico Lisp, either in the
kernel, as shared object libraries, or even inline in the Lisp code.

And the language Reference:

Symbols referring to a shared library contain a colon "lib:sym"

My Question is How do you do this interplay and what are it's limitations

* how do I embed C code in a picolisp file
* what do I do to call it.
* how are arguments and return values passed between the two languages
* is there tools for modifying c structs from inside pico lisp
* It's great that you can call functions from libraries but how do you
tell the interpreter that you want to access a library?

An example may be worth a thusand words, but I havn't been able to
find anything. What I'd eventually like to do is see if I can combine
Pico Lisp with SDL in some usable way.