The JSON encoder/decoder is almost finished, there is only one problem left.
In the encoding I use getl to get all the properties of an object, however
when some of them contain T or NIL I run into problems.

Just running this code illustrates the problem:

(setq Tst (new))
(put Tst 'a "hello")
(put Tst 'b T)
(put Tst 'c NIL)

(getl Tst)

The 'b property shows up but without a value. I suppose I could capture that
and act accordingly, but the c is not there at all. I tried maps too but I
get the same behavior.

The main problem is that I need to be able to handle an arbitrary object and
convert all Ts to true, and NILs to false in the JSON string.

Is there some other function/mechanism I could use instead?

/Henrik

------=_Part_29864_15871798.1219296826936

problem left. In the encoding I use getl to get all the properties of an
object, however when some of them contain T or NIL I run into problems.<br>
value. I suppose I could capture that and act accordingly, but the c is not
there at all. I tried maps too but I get the same behavior.<br>
and convert all Ts to true, and NILs to false in the JSON string.<br><br>Is

------=_Part_29864_15871798.1219296826936--