Hi Tomas,

though I did not find the time yet to try your +Radio component, I'd
like to touch on two points:

> ## to be the first for HTML rendering and return NIL value.  *Radio
> ## must be set to NIL before a form is rendered.
>
> (default *Radio NIL)

1. (default .. NIL) has no effect, (off *Radio) might be more
   appropriate. But the actual problem I see is using a global variable.
   The difficult question is *when* to clear that variable, so that it
   works also when the page is reloaded (possibly with a different
   status and layout), when the browser back-button is pressed, or
   during JavsScript postings.

   I think the right way to go would be to have '1st' be the "main"
   component of that radio group, where you can pass an offset like -1,
   -2 etc. in the 'T' method. Each +gui component has an 'id' property
   that can be used for such arithmetics (so you don't have to use
   (length (get *Top 'gui))).

2. Why do you distinguish in the 'show>' method between directly calling
   '<radio>', and a "hand-made" version?

   > (ifn (: 1st)
   >    (<radio> "Var" (: xval) (not (able)))
   >    (prin "<input type=\"radio\" name=\"*Gui(+"

   Is there some subtle difference?