Well Thomas, I see that they used PHP in that test which means they're
using the beloved Apache which I think you have bashed earlier for its
forkedness etc, this leads me to believe that it should be comparable
with the PicoServer since they both fork and so on, correct or no?

You think Apache is faster than the PicoServer despite all its
bloatedness, maybe through the fact that it's compiled?

/Henrik