Hi Alex,

>From http://www.apple.com/macosx/
> Coming September 2009 with every new Mac. Upgrade from Mac OS X Leopard f=
or just $29.

Yeah, it could be hoped that they also update the assembler.  But
there will likely be call interface updates and so on, and the 32 bit
version will continue to work for now (except for case insensitive
dependencies, which don't bother me at this time).  So it will
probably be less work to wait for the new version in September.

And I still have a lot going on anyway.  Now if I could just get an
English keyboard for the thing (the German MAC keyboard is a
catastrophe!
[ <=3D Alt-5
] <=3D Alt-6
| <=3D Alt-n