Dear Alexander,

I manually traced http.l (inserting prinl instruction in the http function in http.l, and
It looks like the problem is in http.l line 199 <(apply script L *Url)>

in my hello world application L is "" and *Url is /Users/taoufik/ workspace/picolisp/project.l

I did the following test:

taoufik-dachraouis-imac:picoLisp taoufik$ cat x.l
(* 2 3)
taoufik-dachraouis-imac:picoLisp taoufik$ picolisp
: (script "x.l")
!? (script "x.l")
script -- Undefined
?

It looks like the function script is not working, how to solve this if it is the case

Kind regards
Taoufik