On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 01:18:03PM +0100, Alexander Burger wrote:
> applications. The only class variable I can find in the picoLisp release
> is 'dbf'. I'll change that to 'Dbf', as I believe that it is normally
> not used in applications.

Phew, I hope I didn't break anything ;-)

There was one more class variable, 'aux'. I changed that, too. The
problem was that both 'dbf' and 'aux' exist also as object attributes,
so I had to be very careful when changing some of them to upper case.

I checked it in as new testing release. Any feedback (or error notes)
welcome!