Wow.  That's the first time I've gotten a response from a mailing list by
merely googling for an answer--and faster than sometimes when I've asked
directly, too.  Impressive. :)

I was enjoying messing around with PicoLisp, and wanted to know what the
library situation looked like for some key modules before I dove in.  I
found your post about processing PicoLisp client-side rather than working
with JSON server-side, and the one where you wrote that you gave up, and
were going to shell out to Ruby for HTML escapes.  An interesting
combination.

Thanks very much for the encoder.  I haven't written anything meaningful in
PicoLisp yet (I only even worked through the tutorial yesterday), but am
going to try to write something simple sometime this week.  Having
server-side JSON support is going to make what I have in mind vastly
simpler.  PicoLisp looks fascinating; this should be quite fun.

--Benjamin