Hi Jon,

> I just downloaded picolisp.com/5000/wiki/firstVersion.tgz and built a
> "no" word list of the ,"words" I found in that firstVersion.tgz, and

Wow, you are fast ;-)

But perhaps we should better wait until the sources are in a repository
and generally accessible? I'm afraid, "firstVersion.tgz" isn't up to
date any more, as Armadillo is working on the parser. Also, I would wait
until the smoke clears up, and we see which words remain permanently.

> I also included words that are in the general loc/. If you like, I can
> take them out.

Yes, in the long term it is better not to have the identical words
redundantly in multiple loc's.