Hi Alex,

I still don't understand what it tries to tell me. If it means there's
some 10 minutes till timeout, why doesn't these minutes and seconds count
down? The way this red message appears, it looks like some failure/timeout
has already happened.

If there shall be something telling the user how much time is left before
timeout, I think it should look less alarming, maybe somewhat more "out of
the way" (not so central), and it should be updated every 5 secs. or so.
When there is only 1 or 2 minutes left, a more visible message could
appear, and at timeout a final message could tell so.

/Jon