Hi Edwin,

> *but* i am redirected to a different port
> (http://192.168.1.253:34205/523083596357234...@start?*menu=+3&*Tab=+1&*ID=&*Evt=+1&*Got=_+2_+1)
> after logging in. how can i just make it stick with port 80?

This is because as soon as a user logs in, a session (in its own child
process) is started. Each child listens at its own port. Changing this
policy is not easy, at least not without a complete rewrite of the
xhtml/form framework. In fact, I wouldn't even know how to do this
(though I must confess I never seriously considered alternatives ;).

What kind of problems do you see with this port allocation and
redirection?

Sticking with port 80 is usually handled by 'httpGate'. To the outside
world, there will always only port 80 (or 443) be visible.