Hi Jon,

> Yes, but what I meant was that a "single KEY" cannot or will not
> represent a boolean NIL (unless you show me),

Ah, I see. Yes, I answered the wrong question! :-)

You are right. NIL cannot be stored in that way. It is also not
necessary, because any missing property is NIL, and 'put'ting NIL for a
property deletes it from the list, so that further 'get's will return
NIL again.

> Each property in a symbol's tail is either a symbol (like the single
> KEY above, then it represents a boolean value T), ...

Good, I've changed the docs.

Still, from the user perspective, storing T or NIL under a property
involves only a single cell, and no storing of the actual value.

Thanks for the input!