On Tuesday 26 October 2010 14:31:17 you wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:18:45AM +0200, Javier wrote:
> > Alex, please add a feature to reset the password, as I don't remember
>
> Thinking about it: What would be the best way?

A rather popular aggregator known as Hacker News is using manual password
reset method. You mail the site owner (Paul Graham) and he enables password
reset functionality in your account (for a period of time) and mails you back
with a link to reset the passwod.

Worked a-OK for me, at least...

--
dexen deVries

``One can't proceed from the informal to the formal by formal means.''