On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wro=
te:
> Hi all,
>
> in recent IRC discussions, the old requests (demands) for array support
> in PicoLisp rose their ugly heads again.
>
> I'm a bit disappointed about that, as it (or, better, its absence) is a
> central issue, and it shows that I couldn't make clear at all what
> PicoLisp is about.
>
> So I felt I should try to explain my view more clearly, and wrote a
> little article in the wiki. It is a bit too short, perhaps, and perhaps
> even increases the confusion :(
>
> But nevertheless, I posted it. It might be improved in the future, and
> can be found under
>
> =C2=A0 Articles & Essays =C2=A0-> =C2=A0Array Abstinence
>
> or at the direct link "http://picolisp.com/5000/-2-1d.html";.

when i wear my C hat, i think arrays. when i wear my lisp hat (not a
very big hat at the moment), i think lists.

making it easier for myself, lists *are* arrays. in lists however,
order is inherent. usage is the same, level of abstraction is
different. must be the math training. :)

my 2 cents.

Ana
--=20
http://nybl.info