Hi Ana,

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 01:12:21AM +0800, Ana Zgombic wrote:
> oops. sent too soon. found out it is used by misc/pilog.l.

Oops indeed! I was not aware that it is referred to by "misc/pilog.l".

In fact, "opt/" was moved to an external package recently, so we have a
broken dependency now.

Jose: What do you think? Could we also put "misc/pilog.l" into the
add-ons?

> in any case, misc/* are for tests, right?

Yes, and for examples, code fragments of typical usage.

To your original question: "opt/" was intended for such add-ons (like
the 'findall' provided by Clemens). And it still is.