On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 08:41:02PM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:

> If you want to stick with miniPicoLisp, there is another idea:

Thank you!

> There is a drawback, though: This mechanism assumes that functions
> reside in the lowest quarter of the address space. So it depends on the
> runtime environment whether it works or not.

Haha!

The Amiga has a long tradition of using the low 24 megs of RAM for
something called BCPL pointers, i.e. OS stuff that originally was written
in BCPL. So using the lower quarter should not be a problem. :-)
Especially since the biggest RAM on any Amiga is 512 megs. :-)

Thanks! I imagine your fix could come in handy in embedded systems in
general.

best regards,
Jakob