Hi Alex,

I may not see the benefit of having those buttons at the bottom of every page in the PicoLisp Wiki. If they will generate increased interest in PicoLisp, that is very fine, but will we/you be able to say whether they do so?

I'm more uneasy with all that JavaScript code that comes with those buttons, especially the 181.1 KB of jQuery (v1.4.2) that turns up in @lib/socialshareprivacy/js.l. I have trouble understanding that an entire jQuery library is needed for those buttons to work. All that JavaScript code for just a few buttons doesn't feel right when used in company with "The Scalpel of Programming". Sorry for being so negative about this. ;-)

/Jon