Hi Alex

Thanks for the explanation. Though this really should be mentioned in
the documentation. Its a rather obscure call in Family.l which just
looks like its creating a Heading.  but it turns out to be vital for
the application to work.

I notice that there are a few other methods defined in form.l that are
not actually documented anywhere. The button helpers I can sort of
work.  But the choDlg and panel with their long and rather complicated
argument lists are somewhat harder to puzzle out.

regs

Konrad