Joe,

More a comment on the wiki, rather than your Android article. I guess
its a subjective choice as to where one files such things (articles vs
examples vs ...). It would be great if the wiki had some kind of
automatic changelog, where new additions & edits to existing pages are
listed in LIFO order. Easier to find new stuff then :)

--
Regards,
       Imran Rafique