Hi Doug,

Thanks for the feedback! I've been able to browse to localhost and
http://127.0.0.1 against a running local picoLisp web app.

I then started to look into packaging it up in a java app. I created a
simple little WebView shell
(http://developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/views/hello-webview.html)
which hits my webapp on localhost.  I just now need to tie in the part
of launching the native picoLisp executable. I'll probably do that
using an approach from here:
http://gimite.net/en/index.php?Run%20native%20executable%20in%20Android%20App

I'll post when I make progress