Hi,

The last thread on this list related to this topic was probably the one I
started in June last year, here:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/picolisp@software-lab.de/msg02407.html>

I know next to nothing about 64-bit Intel assembly or ELF and Mach
executable formats, and I have probably only scratched the surface of
PicoLisp. I really would like to see 64-bit PicoLisp running on Mac OSX,
but unfortunately, the time I have available for PicoLisp matters is
rather restricted. However, I'll try to help if there's something I can
do.

/Jon