On Nov 8, 2012, at 9:09 PM, Alexander Burger wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
>> work to make OpenGl.l a little more complete (lots missing). The problem
>> I have right now, is with glutBitmapCharacter and glutStrokeCharacter;
>> they give me "Segmentation fault", and I suspect they'll fail on Linux
>> as well.
>
> Yes. At least 'glutStrokeCharacter' does.
>

> I'm wondering whether (or why)
>
>    (glutStrokeCharacter 2 (char "A"))
>
> is correct, as the corresponding C function signature is
>
>   void glutStrokeCharacter(void *font, int character);
>
> i.e. '2' is a "pointer".

#if defined(_WIN32)

/* Stroke font constants (use these in GLUT program). */

#define GLUT_STROKE_ROMAN               ((void*)0)

#define GLUT_STROKE_MONO_ROMAN          ((void*)1)

..
#else
..
#define GLUT_STROKE_ROMAN               (&glutStrokeRoman)
#define GLUT_STROKE_MONO_ROMAN          (&glutStrokeMonoRoman)
..
#endif