Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> writes:

Hi Alex,

>> - use the left/middle mouse button in an X11 session
>
> What's wrong with this? This is what seems the most natural way for me
> (in X11, or with GPM in a console window).

There is nothing 'wrong' about it, but it would be nice to be able to
just paste with C-y or C-v like usual. I always forget about it, try to
paste like in Emacs, it doesn't work, then I have to go back and copy
again with tmux or with the mouse and then paste in the REPL.

I like e.g. how the Conkeror browser allows to copy&paste from the
keyboard, with the same keybindings like Emacs. So I almost forget that
I'm not in Emacs all the time when doing some copy&paste between Emacs
and Conkeror. The same 'feeling' would be nice when changing between
Emacs and the PicoLisp REPL.

Would that be hard to implement?

--
cheers,