Hi Henrik,

No, the problem wasn't the permissions on the upload folder. (It was 'drwxr-xr-x@'.) And if it had been, I quess that I wouldn't have got the empty files. The problem was that I only specified one file each time, while your form has two file input elements. Uploading two files at the same time works. I guess I should be able to fix that bug. Another thing I'd like to fix are the file names. Now I just get names like this:

4135dc2f27063048e073bc22d8a6e489
jpg

.. and it even seems to be a newline character before the extension ".". Have you experienced this?

/Jon